Time to upgrade the look of your home, replace your old tiles and stainless steels with splashbacks. They are the latest in home improvements and they are used to protect the walls of the home, specifically in the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry areas. They are full of benefits and more and more homeowners are realizing the need to shift to splashbacks. Not only do they add a layer of sophistication to the home, but the functionality cannot be underestimated. The main function is to protect the walls from splashes like hot oil and other food particles. Listed below are some of the reasons why it is time to change for a more up-to-date look:
1) Splashbacks are made from glass. If you are already tired of scrubbing the tiles laden with black spots, then it is time to shift to this latest home improvement. Glass is fairly easy to clean and they are not the perfect host for molds and mildew to dwell. Thus, you no longer have to use strong soaps with bleaching properties.
2) Glass is more sophisticated than tiles and stainless steel. Make your home a better place to live in by shifting to the latest styles in home improvement, such as splashbacks. Do you know that you can create an illusion of space through the use of glass? If you have a small kitchen or bathroom, you can make it look bigger by adding glass. Splashbacks are installed behind kitchen sinks and the reflective nature of glass creates an illusion of bigger space.
3) You do not have to undergo a major renovation, all it takes is the installation of splashbacks and you home will look like a newly-renovated home. They come in varied colors that will perfectly match the paint color of the walls and cupboard.
4) Splashes of water cannot be prevented but if you use wood and tiles, you will notice how the wood gradually decays while the grouts of the tiles get dark because of mildew and molds. The splashbacks will not give you that problem. They are easy to clean and maintain. You can just it off with a soft cloth and they will look shiny again.
5) You can also install them in other high humidity rooms such as bathrooms.
Glass splashbacks definitely add aesthetic value to a home and add to that the easy to clean feature and resistance to mold and mildew.