When you are indicted of a felony, you must not just go slacking but instead, you should act on it right away. Note that a felony, depending on its extent can put you behind bars for a good number of years and it is even punishable by death. Yes, this can change your life completely and the best way to handle this is to find a lawyer from an established and already reputable law firm. If you happen to be one of the residents of Brisbane, you can try checking out Steele Perkins Lawyers.
Why Steele Perkins Lawyers? Because of these advantages that are enumerated below:
1. Free initial interview – you might think that every law firm will do this but that is actually not the case. For sure you already heard that lawyers in general, are expensive. You will pay them by the number of hours they are talking to you and trust me, every minute will really count. Thus the free initial consultation that will last for 15 minutes is already a big thing.
2. You will directly talk to the principal lawyer – a law firm is typically with a handful of lawyers. Though they might be all brilliant, but there are also those that are just considered as newbies thus you can’t really expect to be as great as those that are already in this field for years. And it is such a good thing that in Steele Perkins Lawyers, you will be able to deal directly with their principal lawyer. It means that you are important and your case will be focused on.
3. They are easy to find – yes, their office is not that hard to find as they are just close to rail and bus. It means you won’t even need to spend that much time and money in going to their office.
4. Convenient parking – Steele Perkins Lawyers really made sure that their potential clients will have a convenient time locating and dealing with them. Knowing that it is such a drag looking for a free parking spot, they provide convenient parking space for each of their clients.
5. Criminal law is their expertise – yes, they specialize in criminal offenses and in fact, there are the criminal offenses they usually deal with:
• Public nuisance as well as street offenses
• Offenses that are committed in private and licensed places
• Wilful damages as well as graffiti offenses on properties
• Bodily offenses like common assault, assaults that cause bodily harms, serious assaults and assaults done to police officers
• Sexual assaults such as rape, and when one is equipped with child exploitation materials like pictures that might not be amiable and so on.
• Dishonesty and theft offenses
• Commonwealth and criminal offenses
Yes, they specialize in the situations mentioned above and more. Thus if you happen to be in any of the situations mentioned here, you should contact law firms Brisbane right away.